Saturday, April 23, 2011

FF#76... Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone!  I apologize for a late post, Les is on vacation and asked if I could do the post, lol. So please bear with me here, lol.  The entries we had this week were awesome and as always so much fun to look at.   So with that said, the top 3 for FF#74 are...

Please feel free to grab our Top 3 badge from the sidebar!
And now for our Shoe of the Week....





Fantastic! Maryanne, your card is beautiful! Congrats and please feel free to grab our Shoe of the Week badge from the sidebar!

On with the new challenge! This week's Fashionista Friday challenge (FF#76) is in honor of Earth Day! Try recycling, reusing or renewing your scrap products or anything you have lying around the house.  Reusing those old scrap papers is a good start!  Lets see what you come up with and in the mean time check out what our Fabulous Shoe Gals designed.




Share your art with us, new as of 4/22/11, using the link below. Please use a direct link to your project, and include a link back to us here at the Shoe. It is much easier for us to comment on your work when you include the direct link! If you are posting to an online gallery, please use the tag FF#76.







4 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Easter girls, fabby creations as always
hugs Mandy xx

Crystal said...

congrats ladies! and what a fab challenge...one of my fave things is to reuse crafty product packaging in my scrapbooking/cardmaking ventures. love this challenge! hugs!

Tanisha said...

Thank you Mandy and Crystal and Happy Easter!
-Tanisha

Mary C said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, I am very honored that you liked my card. I can't wait to play this week, what a fun challenge!