Friday, October 15, 2010

FF#51: a holiday for the holidays!

Happy Friday;) Yes, I'm a little late getting the post up this week, but i've been fighting a nasty case of the sickies all week :( Luckily, I think I'm approaching the end of it and feeling better for the weekend! Any-hoo...thanks for all the fabulous distressing entries this past week! Lots and lots of inspiration there in our entry list!!!! It's getting harder and harder to pick a Shoe of the Week every week! This week our Shoe of the Week is...

Rebekah !

with this fabulous entry:


love, love LOVE the bear with the stars! This matching set is just adorable! congrats Rebekah, we hope you will grab out Shoe of the Week badge for your blog!
and once again, I have a few Shoe Shoutouts:

Annika
Peggy R
Valerie

And now onto today's challenge, which is a HOLIDAY challenge! Pick a holiday, any holiday and make something! Here is what we came up with:

Jill with this fabulous Halloween banner that I KNOW she has been DYING to share ;)
Fall Banner Full

Fall Banner L Close up

Karen with this fun Christmas layout that showcases oh so many pictures:
Oct 15 Holiday

Lesley with this gorgeous Christmas tag:
holiday tag

and me (Tracey) with a Christmas card using new stamps i just got and HAD to use:
DSCN9266

What holiday will you choose??? Can't wait to see!! Add your direct links below and please be sure to link to our challenge in your blog post! Thanks for stopping by the Shoe and have a great weekend ;)

11 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow Thank you for choosing my card for a Shoe Shoutout!!! I am honored!! Peggy R

scrappin2babygirls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrappin2babygirls said...

great projects from the dt.

My Inkie Fingers said...

Halloween is my FAVORITE Holiday! Thanks for the Challenge =)

Fantastic Inspiration and Cards up this week!

Marilyn said...

Fun, fun,fun... I love Hallowe'en!

scn said...

great cards
thank you for the challenge
susie

A Bit of Country said...

Love the DT cards amazing!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Merci de m'avoir choisie, quelle chance !!!!

Diane Davies said...

Beautiful work from the DT! : )

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome challenge, thanks so much!!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi! This is my first time entering. Gorgeous DT creations. Hugs...Mona