Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fashionista Friday #17

It is Friday once again, and that means it is time for another Shoe challenge! But first, I have a bit of sad news to share. Tanisha will be going on deployment for a few months and won't be able to play for a while :( You may have noticed we haven't seen much of her for a while, and well, this is why. She has been prepping to get underway next week. We will miss you Tanisha! Stay safe and we'll see you in April girl!

Now for our Shoe of the Week from last week's challenge. It was fun to see all of the different embellishments y'all used 10 of! This was a TOUGH decision! But...our Shoe of the Week this week is.....(and it gives me pleasure to say this, because she has been a loyal Shoe player for a LONG time!).....


Congrats Linda! LOVED your tree and wheelbarrow full of hearts! We hope you will take our Shoe of the Week blinkie and add it to your blog!


And now for a new challenge! This week we want you to use CHIPBOARD on your projects! Make anything you want, just add some CHIPBOARD! Check out our creations with CHIPBOARD:

Tracey
hand

DSCN5286

Jill


Lesley


Now get out that chipboard and put it on your projects! I had been hoarding the chipboard trees FOREVER so it was great to finally use them! Link up your projects by Thursday Jan 14 at 7pm ET to be considered for our Shoe of the Week! Have a great weekend everybody and a Shoetastically Scrappy Day!



6 comments:

Linda said...

YEAH!!!! I am sooooo excited to win the SHOE award for my card. Thank you so much and I will proudly display my award.

JLP said...

Congrats Linda B! Great card!! Lot's of fun!

Anonymous said...

These projects are all so very cute---I'm going to pull out some chipboard and play along!
Great projects DT
Congrats Linda B for winning!! YAY

Pauline said...

Darn it! I missed the entry date for the 10 (#16) challenge! Oh well... I'll get my #17 in on time. But here is what I did for the Shoe anyway.... My 10 coz I was late, I entered it elsewhere.
Hugs from Hot Australia!

Chris said...

love the winner from last week, what a great and different valentine card!
Tanisha, be careful, I'll be praying for you.

Gypsy said...

I posted my project--I made a pillow box and used a chipboard heart(s)!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitt