Friday, November 6, 2009

Fashionista Friday #10

Happy Friday again everyone! Is it really November already??? Where did this year go? LOL! Last week we had some adorable Halloween projects submitted...it was a tough decision as usual, but the Shoe of the Week goes to.....

Holli's layout was so unique! I just love the pirate theme, and the pictures are great!!! Congratulations Holli and be sure to pick up the Shoe of the Week blinkie for your blog!

Ready for a new challenge??? Today we have another fun color challenge for ya. This weeks colors are:
Orange
Kreme
Kraft
I LOVE these colors together and can't wait to play with them myself! I was out of town for a bit, camping in the MUD at Talladega...and didn't have time to make a project myself! Oh, I brought a little something back for Tanisha....her Mark Martin at the end of the race!


(sorry....HAD to do it!) And now lets get on to something prettier.....our Design Team samples of orange, kreme and kraft!

Tanisha (owner)


Jill


Pam




Diana


Irit

Vanessa
Ready to get scrappy this weekend? Add you direct links to your orange, kreme and kraft projects to Mr. Linky no later than next Thursday and you could be our next Shoe of the Week! Have a Shoe-tastically scrappy day everyone!

10 comments:

Tanisha said...

Hahahaha Tracey, you got jokes huh? I love you anyways!!!
Tanisha~

Chris said...

yummy, I'm thinking about Creamsicles now, that was one of my favorite ice pops when I was a kid, still like that orange and vanilla combo

Do What You Love said...

Ahh, what fine colors! Again, you guys really know how to craft; love that sentiment about walking instead of driving crazy...lol! I love the fun!

Sweet Momiji said...

Yay! Thanks so much! I will proudly display my 'shoe of the week' blinkie! :D
Great color combo! The DTs designs are gorgeous!
Thanks again!
-Hollie!@ Momiji's Madness

Hazel said...

Once again, lovely crafting from the team. My card is with Mr L - very enjoyable challenge x

Diana Fisher said...

Great samples everyone!! Loved this one!!

Bhane said...

love all the works!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

my apologies to everyone who cannot see my layout--i deleted a set of photoz in FLICKR not realizing that if i did, it would erase wherever i posted the layout--if you want to view it, go to my blog and you will surely see it--again, i'm sorry!

Leah l'Orange said...

had to play, ladies! GORJE samples, and FAB combo!! :) *smooches for the whole lot of ya*

Pauline said...

Egads girls! I hope I made it in time! If not, I enjoyed the colour challenge anyway! Keep p the great inspiration at the Shoe... I love it!
hugs, Pauline