Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Card Challenge

Happy Hump Day everyone!!! Is everyone having a good week? Short and sweet on the Shoe today...remember this sketch from Monday??? Well...we are going to shrink it down and make cards today!



This sketch was FABULOUS for making cards! Check out the magic our DT worked with it:


Tracey





Karmyn





Adina



Ready to make some cards??? Hope Kristy's amazing sketch has inspired you! Let's see what you can do! IF Mr. Linky is gracing us with his presence, leave your link! If not....leave us a link in a comment!!! Deadline for this challenge is midnight July 28th! Each entry enters you for a chance at a 25$ gift cert to Scrap-a-doodle doo! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!
~tracey

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the great sketch, samples, and the e-mail telling me the procedure I had missed!
I know I left off a couple of items - my image was too bit and I ran out of space - plus I feel more limited with embellishments for a masculine card!