Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!!!!

Todays post is going to be a real simple one. We all have a budget, (or are husbands may put us on one) so lets just say we all like to save money. I got this cute little box from the dollar store. I altered it, with paper and ribbon that I had in my stash already, along with other elements. Modge Podge is also a wonderful thing when altering wooden projects. This particular box was given to my mother with goodies stuffed inside for Mother's day! You however could use for whatever you like.

So to do a project such as this would run you less than 10.00 bucks! Check out the ning later on for more details on this wooden box. Have a happy and safe Memorial Day!!














2 comments:

Tammi said...

very cute!!

Tanisha said...

Thanks so much Tamara!